Olathe Animal Hospital a Finalist for AAHA Practice of the Year Awards
- Animal Care Clinic of San Luis Obispo, California
- Coal Creek Veterinary Hospital of Centennial, Colorado
- Norwalk Veterinary Medical Center of Norwalk, Ohio
- Olathe Animal Hospital of Olathe, Kan. (That’s us!!)
- PAWS Integrative Veterinary Center of Tucson, Arizona
- Upstate Veterinary Specialists of Greensville, South Carolina
“AAHA believes that the success of a veterinary practice depends on the entire team working together to provide quality pet care,” said Mike Cavanaugh, DVM, DABVP, AAHA executive director. “These practices epitomize the word team, and they demonstrate a passionate commitment to veterinary excellence.”
Trends magazine will profile each place winner in the May, July and September issues. In addition, winning practices will be featured in AAHA publications and receive publicity in national and local media.
Stay tuned for more information as we gear up for the conference in March! Drs. Mark Romain and JC Burcham will be flying to Toronto for the big event!