Our online pharmacy store is a win-win situation for everyone!
- Patient – The patient is assured a high-quality, safe medication that is backed by the manufacturer.
- Pet Owner – You have peace of mind and spend no more than the Internet pharmacy does with the same convenience.
- Our Hospital – The small profit from the online pharmacy is kept locally and invested in our hospital so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of technology, medicine, and surgery for your pet. We can also keep the best-qualified staff as we strive to provide exceptional care to you and your pet.
How can I access the Olathe Animal Hospital online pharmacy?
It’s easy! Simply give us your e-mail address and we’ll e-mail you a password and a link to our web site. After you have your password, come back to our web site, and in the upper-right corner, click the Pet Portal Log In button. On the Pet Portal Login page, type your e-mail address and assigned password, and you’re ready to start using the online pharmacy! The video below demonstrates this process.
Why is the Olathe Animal Hospital online pharmacy an advantage for me?
Price – The staff at Olathe Animal Hospital will monitor other sites and work to keep our prices competitive. You also will enjoy free shipping on orders over $39.
Guarantee – Many Internet pharmacies have dubious business practices and some have been fined thousands of dollars. Companies that make the medications will not stand behind a product if it has been purchased from one of these unauthorized pharmacies. Only products purchased from an ethical source like our pharmacy carry a guarantee.
Safety – Any prescription purchase from our hospital or our online pharmacy has been inspected by the FDA, and manufactured and packaged according to U.S. government regulations. These products come through ethical companies that ensure proper handling and temperature control.
What do I need to do in order to make a purchase from the online pharmacy?
In order to process a prescription, the law requires that a veterinarian must have seen your pet within the past year. Depending on the patient’s medical condition and prescribed medications, this timeframe may be shorter. To ensure that the correct product is used, we need to have examined the pet recently for the condition for which it is being treated.
What is a Pet Portal?
Pet Portals are FREE personalized, private, secure websites where you can:
- View your pet’s health information
- Shop online for prescription refills & more
- View your order history
- Request appointments
- Post photos of your pet
- Search our extensive pet health library